Rockford Marriage Counseling
We are building a top notch Illinois marriage counseling resource in Rockford who value marriage and life-long commitment, and are dedicated to helping marriages succeed if at all possible.
Marriage counseling is one of the most difficult forms of counseling and can be very hazardous in the hands of an inexperienced, poorly-trained, or values-neutral marriage counselor who doesn't have an interest in helping you and your spouse save your marriage if at all possible. This values-neutral approach is too common among even those who call themselves marriage and family counselors.
We are glad you found us. We are the only Rockford marriage counseling resource that:
- verifies a mental health license from Illinois
- confirms the level of training and experience in marriage and couples counseling
- asks our therapists to not be neutral about whether your relationship continues or ends.
Rockford Marriage Counselors
Serving: Machesney Park, Belvidere, Byron, Freeport, Rockton, Roscoe, Genoa, Sycamore, Rockton, and Marengo
Unfortunately, we don't yet have a marriage friendly counselor in Rockford...
But we would be willing locate one for you via a personal therapist search.
Also we can give you ideas for finding someone who would be the sort of counselor who qualify for our Registry.
Finding the best, most experienced marriage counseling in Rockford is not easy. We are building a top notch list of marriage therapists in Rockford who value marriage and life-long commitment, and are dedicated to helping marriages succeed if at all possible.
- Can you tell me about your background and training in marriage counseling?
- What percentage of your practice is marriage counseling?
- What percentage of married couples break up while they are seeing you in marriage counseling?
- What percentage of married couples do not improve in marriage counseling?
- How do you see the importance of keeping a marriage together when there are problems?
- What is your experience working with married couples in my situation?
We want to help educate you on how to find a qualified therapist. And if you do, feel free to let them know about us so they can help other couples in your area.