- (281) 995-8718
- 10700 Richmond Avenue, Suite 147, Houston, TX 77042
Help Other Couples and Share this Profile:
Imagine what it would feel like to be free of relationship pain.
While conflict is inevitable, your relationship with your partner should be an embrace that you can safely fall into.
In this fast-paced world, our lives are saturated with the “connections” we make online. It’s all too easy to neglect the connection that we have with our partner. Technology has a place in our lives, of course, but you may need help putting it back in its place.
I can help you:
- Reduce your dependence on technology and set boundaries for its use
- Regain your bond and close connection with the person looking into your eyes
- Relearn rusty social skills and the fun of bantering with your partner
Technology isn’t the only reason relationships can falter – communication problems, stress, anger, and constant demands on our time can be draining. My training and experience with relationships provides you with nonjudgmental support to:
- Build communication skills and trust in your partner
- Foster friendship, intimacy, and affection in your relationship
- Identify negative patterns and learn new ways to address conflict
Background In my 19 years of experience, I have pursued advanced training in order to give my clients the best care possible:
- LPC-S: I am a licensed professional counselor with an advanced designation which allows me to supervise new therapists as they prepare for licensure.
- LCDC: I am a licensed chemical dependency counselor. I can help you address addictions and the role they play in your relationship.
- BCPC: I am a board certified professional counselor.
- CRS: I am a certified relationship specialist through the American Psychotherapy Association.
I have also been honored to share my knowledge in positions as an author, adjunct professor, and as an expert in media segments – including as a regular guest on 1070 AM – and through speaking to groups. I welcome you to visit my website for more information about my book, Meeting People; It’s Not a Game, and to learn more about me.
I encourage you to contact me to discuss concerns and questions that you may have about counseling. Please reach out using the contact form or by calling (281) 995-8718.